Here are my favourite links from this week curated by Fraggl:
- Really like the look of Flow (above) - a programmable, wireless controller for computers and other connected devices that has raised over $270K on Indiegogo
- The guys at (friends of ODF) Storythings are launching a podcast which should be excellent. In the run up, they've put out a call for good stories
- It turns out that more information doesn't mean better decisions
- And here's what research tells us about making accurate predictions
- A good piece from Cory Doctorow on Govt surveillance: 'the last thing you need when looking for a needle in a haystack is more hay'