Here are my favourite links from this week, curated by Fraggl:
- More slow-mo brilliance from Adam Magyar, this time in Alexanderplatz. Love this project.
- A provocative take on the evolution of twitter from conversation to broadcast
- A good post from Greg Satell on the impact of ‘mass personalisation’
- A summary of some significant tech trends in the Accenture Technology Vision 2014
- A sensible take on defining Content Marketing from Noah Brier
- And an interesting piece on the newsonomics of why everyone seems to be starting a news site