Last year I curated Dots Conference - run by Antony Mayfield and the smart folk at Brilliant Noise, and a key part of the Brighton Digital Festival. It was lots of fun, and the feedback was great from the people that came along, so I was really happy when Antony asked me to curate it for them again this year.
This time, the theme for the conference is 'Transformation' and we've got an amazing line up of speakers coming at the topic from multiple angles including people who are leading real change and digital transformation within large organisations, a couple of great authors who have compelling points of view about change, inspiring people who have come up with transformational ideas and done something about it, and technologists who have fascinating angles on how technology will empower a transformational future. So far, the line up includes:
- Tess Macleod Smith, Publishing Director at NET-A-PORTER
- Tom Hopkins, Product Innovation Director at Experian
- Steve Chapman, Author of Can Scorpions Smoke?
- Eva Appelbaum, Digital Director at BBC Earth
- Adam Morgan, Founder of EatBigFish
- Christina Scott, CIO of the Financial Times
- Sam Conniff, Co-founder of Livity
- Ciara Judge, Founder of Purchasemate
- Stuart Turner, Founder of Robots and cake!
- Antony Mayfield, CEO, Brilliant Noise
It should be excellent. The early-bird discount for tickets ends Friday, and you can both read more about it and buy them here. See you there.