Here are my favourite links curated this week by Fraggl:
- Some starkly alarming stats on digital display and bot fraud from an ANA report that found that up to 50% of publisher traffic is bot activity, 11% of online ad views and 23% of video ads are from automated cumputer programmes. Google also revealed that around 56% of digital ads served on the internet are not even 'in view' (on screen for one second or more)
- I liked this simple but clear-cut definition of team effectiveness via Clay Parker Jones
- Following up on his Strategy as Algorithm thinking, Noah Brier had a good post on P & G's strategy algorithm (above). He also had an interesting thought on the link between product management and brand management
- Paul Graham being as smart as ever - on why mean people fail, and on near death experiences for startups
- An interesting idea from Audi facilitated by technology. 'Microsharing' involves three or four friends or coworkers using the same car as a group
And of-course you can sign up to Fraggl here.