Here are my favourite links from this week curated by Fraggl:
- FastCompany's annual look at the world's most innovative companies is as good as ever. I particularly liked the design, advertising and marketing, and the Africa lists
- A great piece on how the Nathan Barley nightmare came true
- A good (and free) ebook on Product Management from Intercom
- The APG have some good short video interviews with Head of Strategy on What is Planning?
- Some good thoughts from Simon White on having better meetings
- A good post from Ben Thompson on Clay Christensen, disruption, the iPhone and Apple's future
- Excellent - Humans of New York re-imagined with Disney characters