Here are my favourite links from this week curated by Fraggl:
- I loved this idea - using Google Streetview to safely treat Alzheimers. Check out the video
- An excellent post from Dave Trott on how advertising agencies are becoming the 'gift wrapping department'
- A good summation from Mike Arauz at Undercurrent of common characteristics across their list of the most responsive organisations of 2014
- Inspite of the clunky headwear, Microsoft's Holographic computing looks really good
- Austin Kleon with a good thought on filtering information about a new artist or band you've discovered